Drinking Water Specialists (DWS) provides drinking water testing services, and unless otherwise stated, all services provided by DWS are governed by the terms and conditions listed on this page.
- DWS warrants that the test results are accurate for the water samples submitted. There is no other warranty either expressed or implied.
- Water sample containers are provided by DWS. It is the responsibility of the customer to keep these containers away from children and pets.
- Once water samples have been tested, water sample containers are disposed of in a proper manner.
- Any and all contracts drawn up outside of the terms and conditions herein must be reviewed and signed by a corporate officer of DWS.
- The turnaround time for the test results sent to the customer is approximately 7 to 10 business days from the time the water samples have arrived at DWS’s lab.
DWS works hard to meet its published turnaround time, but sometimes we run into events that are outside of our control. Therefore, turnaround time cannot be guaranteed and may be longer due to unavoidable events such as testing equipment problems, extraordinary testing volume, and natural disasters.
- In the unlikely event a customer wishes to return an unused water test kit for a refund, the following conditions apply:
- Returns can be sent to DWS within 30 days from the original date of purchase. DWS does not reuse or resell returned kits. Therefore, there is a $40 restocking fee that covers kit replacement and postage. This fee will be deducted from the refund.
- A refund will be sent to the customer based on the method the customer originally used to order the water test kit.
- The customer should call DWS at 609.291.9072 to initiate the return process.
- The water test kit will be sent to the following address:
Drinking Water Specialists
33 3rd Street
Bordentown, NJ 08505