Well Water Testing by a Professional Lab
How Safe is Your Drinking Water?
Accurate Well Water Test by Professionals Done Quickly
For many years now, we’ve been hearing about potential problems with our drinking water. Here’s what the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has to say about this important issue:
“Every living creature needs clean and safe drinking water.”
Most sources of drinking water are subject to contamination and require appropriate treatment to remove disease-causing contaminants. Contamination of drinking water supplies can occur in the source water as well as in the distribution system after water treatment has already occurred.
Sources of water contamination:
- Naturally occurring chemicals and minerals (for example, arsenic, radon, uranium),
- Local land use practices (fertilizers, pesticides, concentrated feeding operations),
- Manufacturing processes, and sewer overflows or wastewater releases.
The presence of contaminants in water can lead to adverse health effects, including:
- Gastrointestinal illness,
- Reproductive problems, and neurological disorders.
- Infants, young children, pregnant women, the elderly, and people whose immune systems are compromised because of AIDS, chemotherapy, or transplant medications, may be especially susceptible to illness from some contaminants.
You Need to Take Control
If you have a private well as the source of your drinking water, you normally have total responsibility for the quantity and quality of that water. It’s not unusual to find both nuisance and health-risk contaminants in well water.
Even if you are on a public water system, special issues can arise caused by—
- The age of the distribution system
- The type of plumbing in your house and its age
- Your location relative to the water line
- Things out of the control of the public water system such as droughts or floods
Water Testing Can be Costly
When you want to test your drinking water for to make sure it’s safe, you’ll either try to test it yourself or find a lab that can do it for you.
While you can test for some contaminants like bacteria or common toxic metals yourself…
…you need to rely on a professional lab to test for volatile organic compounds and non-common toxic metals and other inorganic chemicals.
Most local labs are very qualified to give you accurate results, however…
- They charge for each contaminant you want tested.
- This can cost you several hundred dollars.
- If you have them come to your property to draw the water samples, it adds to the overall testing cost.
There Has to be a Better Way
Drinking Water Specialists:
- Has highly qualified and experienced lab technicians using state-of-the-art test equipment.
- We minimize our overhead because
- We control the costs,
- Our testing process runs like a well oiled like machine.
- By standardizing our tests to a specific set of parameters, we also save on setup.
We pass the set-up time savings onto you.
We have performed over 65,000 drinking water tests. This has enabled us to determine, with a high level of confidence, which parameters in particular have the greatest probability of showing up in drinking water sources.
The ‘Bang for the Buck’ Essential Indicators Water Test
Our ‘Bang-for-the-Buck’ Essential Indicator Water Test, covers over 100 health-related contaminants known to cause various cancers and damage the nervous and immune systems.
- 8 Bacteria
- 89 Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- 23 Toxic Metals, Heavy Metals & Inorganic Chemicals
Once you place your order, we ship you a kit that contains a water vial and detailed instructions. You simply fill the vial with your drinking water and send it back to us using regular mail.
Once we receive your water sample back in our lab it takes about 7 to 10 business days to run the battery of tests and email (or fax) the results to you. NOTE:
You will test for bacteria (CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE) because it’s a much better way than sending the sample back to the lab for testing–bacteria have a short holding time and are sensitive to temperature. We provide you with a simple way to do this test yourself. That’s all there is to it!
How much does this cost?
The total cost, including postage both ways*, is only
$129 $99 (limited time special offer).
Use this Coupon Code to get Special Discount when you check out: